What a special day with had with Emily on her baptism! Emily got baptised with two of her best friends, Callie and Ellie. Callie and Emily share the same birthday and Ellie was just a couple hours behind them. They are a pretty close knit group. Callie and Ellie are also cousins. The baptism reminded me a lot of my own. I was also baptised the same day as my best friend and two other friends. Emily even got to wear the dress my mom made for my baptism!
So many of my family and David's family were there, it really was a special day! We reaquainted ourselves with Natalie's fiance, enjoyed a chocolate fountain, Paul found a hot biker chick, and it even hailed enough to make hail balls. We love you Emily!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats Emily! How cute are those pictures!!!! Cherilyn, you look awesome, and I swear Mom looks younger and younger every time I see her! Paul and Amy look awesome on the bike! I'm sad I missed it! =(
I love that family picture you have posted on the side bar. You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations to Emily on such a special day and an important decision.
Post a Comment