What can I say, she follows in her sister's footsteps! She is becoming quite the make-up artist. While we were in Utah, she fixed up her cousin with eyeliner, mascara, and some lipstick. I was actually impressed with the fact that she got mascara on her eyelashes and eyeliner on her eyes! I need to work with her in the lipstick department. She can't seem to get it on her or anyone else's lips. She prefers stars and stripes.:) I love my girls, but they sure keep me on my toes!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!
That is so funny!! She is adorable...I have to keep my makeup bag FAR away from Grace too! :)
Glad you can smile, even when she is standing in the toilet! Thanks for posting!
I am so glad to see an updated blog that Amie is a part of the family picture! She's only 2,right? We all get busy??!!! ha ha Just had to give you a hard time cause I know how busy you are.
We've got one of those adventurous spirits too. It is maddening-- but the discovery is so joy filled for them- it's most often easy to forgive and clean up.
Post a Comment