Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love Story

My friend had this posted on her blog and I loved it! A song I love from a performer I love! If you ever have the opportunity to watch John Schmidt perform, DO IT! He is so talented and is a great performer.



Here is the original

7 comments:

Sarah Buma said...

Thanks for posting these. I was drooling over your salads the very minute you were posting these. Now I'm going to jump on my white horse and ride onto post and have a romantic lunch with my prince charming. :) Have a great day!

Halls Family said...

Sounds like fun! Maybe you can have a yummy salad with him:) Have a great day, Sarah!

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing. Steven especially liked the Jon Schmidt music because he's learning to play piano.

I miss you!

Raine said...

I loved it too! It makes me want to sing with them playing. So are you getting ready to be a "Bishop's wife?" haha

Raine said...

I loved it too! It made me want to sing with them. So are you getting ready to be a "Bishop's wife?" haha

Halls Family said...

Ha ha Raine. Yeah, I don't think I have to worry about that. No interviews is good news! :)

Megan said...

wow that is so funny! brock was just showing me this video on youtube!! I love it! miss you guys~ your kids are getting so big I can't believe it!!