Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Traditions-#14 David's Birthday


David's birthday always seems to get forgotten about after the crazy holiday rush. And here I almost forgot to post his birthday. He had an exciting birthday by going to work. Man, it stinks to get old! He didn't seem to mind though. I guess most of us have to work on our birthdays, but most of us don't have bdays during Christmas break.
David, I love you! You are an awesome husband and make me want to be a better person trying to keep up with your goodness! Thanks for making me so happy! Happy birthday, Babe!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

You guys are the cutest couple! Thanks for posting such fun things to keep me entertained this afternoon!

Shannon said...

Thanks for letting us make you work on your birthday, David :) Though I only made Natalie work...no cavities for the first time ever! :)

Ward said...

Great picture. It looks like you had fun in the snow. Happy Birthday from the Creagers!