After waking up early Christmas morning and having breakfast. The adults find a comfortable place to nap while the kids play with their new toys. It was so much fun being with my family this year. I feel spoiled to have them here two years in a row. I'll have to plan on having another baby in December if I want them here again next year. Ha ha! Yeah, I guess they won't be coming here next year!:) I didn't include all of our traditions, like, caroling and delivering Cuties(tangerines), snowmen, gingerbread houses, shoveling snow, secret Santa, Christmas programs, ward and work Christmas parties. The list goes on and on, but I'm glad I was able to write a few of the fun things we do in December. I love you all and hope to see you soon.
P.S. If you read all of these posts I will be so impressed! I was a little long winded, but it had to be done for journaling purposes. I probably won't write again for 6 months. No, actually keeping this blog updated is one of my New Year's resolutions.
6 years ago
2 comments:
I love this tradition, especially now that our kids are getting a little older and they'll actually let me go back to bed!
So when I first opened your blog and saw "Christmas Tradition #14" I thought, "Wow! They have a lot of traditions--I need to get on the ball." But then I realized 1/2 of them are birthdays! So I guess I won't feel so bad--I don't need any new "traditions." :)
Post a Comment