Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Traditions-#12 Waking up early on Christmas morning

Oops, I guess this never got posted.
I heard the tv on at 2:30AM and was prepared to send my kids back to bed. Not only did I find Ryan awake, but my 27 year old sister, Natalie, with him. She was as excited as he was as they dug through their stockings and watched "Elf" throughout the night. I don't know what time everyone else woke up, but I got up at 6:30am and woke up Steve, Emily & Amie. I know I am such a mean mom for taking pictures right when they wake up. Emily, I promise I won't do that when you are a teenager.


The kids had a blast playing with their toys and I loved watching them. I always thought my mom was crazy when she didn't care if she didn't get anything for Christmas, she just always loved watching us kids. Well, I know what she means now. I love being a mom and I love the magic of Christmas!

No comments: