Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Traditions-#11 Santa Clause is coming to town



There are always a million things to do after the kids go to bed. This year I had most presents wrapped and Brent & Allison helped with the stockings. Shhh! (I had a great picture, but Shannon deleted it so my kids wouldn't see it.) David likes to make fun of me and how I place the presents under the tree. There is true strategy to placement. You can have 10 presents and make it look like 50! That is one of my favorite times at Christmas. Just imagining how excited the kids are going to be to see their presents. It reminds me of being a kid again. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So magical! I think Mom trained us all well in that department! You'll have to email that picture that you referred to.

Shannon said...

What?! Why am I being blamed for deleting the picture? That wasn't me!!