Friday, October 3, 2008

Mmmm, so kissable!




Watch out, she is going to get you with her sword. She actually can be dangerous.
This is the face Amie makes when we blow in her face. It is the cutest thing! Needless to say, I constantly find the kids blowing in her face.

I have so much to catch up on, but don't have time. Amie is so much fun, I can hardly stand it! Enjoy...

8 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

Cherilyn, she is soooo adorable. I love those blue eyes!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! She looks a lot like Steve...especially in that second picture. I can't wait to see her next month! I wish the rest of your kids could come too :( Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is a doll! She has beautiful eyes.

Allison said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see your family again! :)

Allison

Allison said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see your family again! :)

Allison

Unknown said...

She is SO cute!! I love those chubby babies!

Unknown said...

She is SO cute!! I love those chubby babies!

Kristy said...

Okay, I have a niece who should be on the cover of each and every baby magazine. Cherilyn, get her into modeling right away! You could be rich! She could grow up to be a self absorbed spoiled brat! What more could you want for your adorable little angel?! Seriously, she is dang cute!