Saturday, August 23, 2008

Engagement photos

We had lots of fun with Allison and Brent today. Allison hates cameras, but we insisted that they let us take lots of pictures with our new camera. They were making fun of cheesy engagement photos with Allison's beautiful ring, showing it off for everyone to see.



Ok, so these two are totally against any PDA (public display of affection). We wanted to get a picture of them kissing, and this was as good as it got. I have caught them a couple of times hugging and maybe even kissing once, but they hide it pretty well. I guess Ryan got embarrassed when he rounded the corner into the hallway and found them kissing. He hurried and turned his head and left.....ohhh gross! I can't believe my little brother is kissing a girl!
The rest of the pictures are of us enjoying a beautiful day in the mountains. We love you guys, wish all of you were here with us. Although, I don't think Brent and Allison could handle more questions than the ones we...I mean, I am dishing out to them! So many questions, so little time! Allison is so awesome though, we are lucky to have her coming into our family.



Steve- trying hard to pull the flower off for Allison. Look at the determination on his little face.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute pictures! What a beautiful setting! Cherilyn, your family is so dang cute I can't even stand it! I love how Allison dressed to match her ring! It's soooo beautiful....much better than the penguin, horseshoe and invisible ring that Brett tried to give me! We wish we could be there!

Shannon said...

Seriously, your kids really are so stinking cute. That's an amazing camera! And I love the mocking of cheesy engagement pictures. So funny! I can't wait to pick apart their real engagement pictures and make fun of its cheesiness

♥Shelley said...

Congrats on your new camera. What did you get? Great pictures of your kids, it's fun to see them so grown up. I still remember Mitch being more like Steve!

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello Cherilyn,
this is Heidi Joncas. I love the blogging world, it lets people stay in touch. I hope you don't mind me adding your family to me link list. By the way your family is so darned cute!!
Heidi

Tammy said...

Wow, Cherilyn! You look great! And you take great pictures. . .and your kids are cute. . .and I'm sure Brent and Allison will be forever grateful that you caught their "moments" on camera. . .and I love how Amie sticks her tongue out in pictures. I can't wait to see you at the wedding!

Amber Jensen said...

Hey guys! You thought you could hide but I found you. I searched you online to see if you had a blog and was happy to find it. Your family looks so cute and grown up! How is everything? -Amber