Friday, August 22, 2008

and she said....YES!

So I know we aren't nearly as excited as Allison and Brent are, but we are definitely excited for them! I will let Brent share all of the details. The video quality is terrible, I didn't realize I shouldn't have put it on a memory stick. It's the thought that counts and you can still see how cute they are together.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Well not as cheesy as Tammy and Steve's video (thank you! ha ha!) but very cute! What a cute brother I have...and soon to be sister-in-law! I'm so excited for you guys! I loved Mitch, Ryan, and Steve's reactions to the kissing comments :) So funny!

Kristy said...

Look how cute you guys are! Cherilyn, I think you should have insisted on more kissing! I can't believe my brother is kissing a girl! Yay! Girls don't have cooties anymore! (I think I have one too many exclamation points in this paragraph!) Congrats Brent and Allison!

Anonymous said...

After mom told me Kristy had told her of Allison's "meltdown"..then feeling sorry she had messed up the "surprise"..I thought..how
appropriate!
Brent..the methodical..traditional guy who just wanted the perfect moment..and Allison..the Bride to
be..who has roommates..plans to make..parents waiting...and ready AND planning to say yes for quite awhile.
It still perfect..Allison and Brent..the mental image is all a dad and mom could ever wish for..its what families are about.
So now you know Allison, we were all asking Brent the same question..we just knew he had his own "Brent" way of doing it!
Our Contratulations to both of you..we love you!

Tammy said...

They are so cute! Steve and I watched it together, and it did remind us a lot of us when we made our video--Brent and Allison just contained the cheesy-ness lots more than we did! I'm so excited for them!!!

Thanks for capturing the moment, Cherilyn!

Abraham and Sara said...

Cherilyn, I am Allison's sister (she sent us the link so we could see pictures :). I have heard so many wonderful things about you and your family. I am glad Allison will have such wonderful sisters-in-law. Thank you for sharing the pictures and cute video! See you in November!!
-Sara Jane