
Here are a couple of random pictures.
Everyone cuddling in Mom and Dad's bed. 
Emily thought it was fun for Amie to have some hair.
A campout in our back yard. Neither Emily nor Steve were asleep, but Emily is a much better actor than Steve! Do you like the matress David had to sleep on? Why not enjoy the comforts of home?
We spent a Sunday afternoon playing yard games like Red Light, Green Light, Mother May I and Mr. Fox. It reminded me of many summer days as a kid. We are just missing the telephone box to jump over in the middle of our yard. 
Man I love the laid back days of summer!
1 comment:
#1 Those pictures of Amie are adorable! I'm so excited to see her!
#2 The picture of Amie wearing Emily's hair reminds me of the picture of Mitch with Natalie's hair. :)
#3 I love Steve's fake sleeping...what a funny kid!
#4 I mix jumping over that box in our yard! And pushing the buttons to make someone "fall off"
#5 You look amazing, Cherilyn!!! Hot mama! :)
Post a Comment