This was the ultimate school bus! It had a loud siren and lights flashing, not to mention the fact it went FAST! It screamed around the parking lot, it looked like it was going to tip over. It went slower when our kids were on in it, but the group before us got a sweet ride! The kids will be disappointed when there normal bus comes to pick them up!I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but Emily was sticking her toungue out and up. That was the sign for "go faster"! She couldn't let go and give the old thumbs up, so she gave us the tongues up.
Steve loves the lake and loves to smile for the camera. He would pose like this for hours if we asked him to.I love Lake Powell, but I think we have decided to go ever couple of years. There are just too many places to explore to go to the same place every year.
Sorry there are so many postings at once. We have been so busy. I didn't even post any pictures from our Halls family reunion. Next week I will post pictures of our Colorado trip we are taking this weekend.
3 comments:
How fun! I can't believe you reward your kids for jumping off cliffs! Do I really want you to be the guardian of my children some day?! Just kidding! We should do that more with our kids to toughen them up!
Cherilyn, you look awesome! I'm so proud of you! You even posted a picture of you in your bathing suit! You look dang good in it too!
It looks like a fun summer for all of you. Your baby has the cutest little smile. I love to peek in and see what you're up to.
Your family has grown so much. They are all so cute. Steve reminds me of how Ryan was at that time. We miss all the fun we had together in New Mexico.
Post a Comment