
Mitch's 4th grade class got to have a ski day a couple of weeks ago and we all decided to go as a family. It was much better (warmer) than I ever remember ski trips being as a kid. I took a couple of runs, but mostly just helped the kids on the bunny hill. Once again, Amie was a trooper for me and stayed happy in her baby carrier. (She is under the polka dot blanket)
Mitch is in the green coat, Ryan is in red, and Emily is in blue. Steve stayed with some friends and played back home, but I should have taken him. He would have loved just playing in the snow and running around outside.
Ryan's sweet jump!
OK, you are probably wondering what in the world is going on in this picture. David was so sweet and made impressions of Amie's hands and feet for my Valentine's Day present. We had a little impression material left, so...... he let all of the kids choose a part of their face they wanted an impression of. Mitch chose his mouth, Emily-nose, Ryan-ear, Steve-toes, and all of them wanted their belly buttons. It was quite the site! They actually all turned out awesome, well except for the belly buttons. I need to figure out how to frame all of them in a shadow box or something. If you have any ideas, let me know.
Ryan's sweet jump!
2 comments:
Your family cracks me up. I remember when David was still in dental school and took an impression of my nose. I think I still have it somewhere. :)
I love your family!
Post a Comment