It was such a beautiful day that I forgot Amie's blanket...and her hat. She got her first sunburn, I felt like such a terrible mom! The only place she didn't get burned was where her headband and back of her hat were.

Decorating eggs went off without any problems. It was amazing, we didn't even spill any dye! We always dye eggs outside because of our past history and the clean-up is so much easier.

Sunday was a very laid back day. We went to church and had Easter dinner with David's family. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of my cute kids in their new clothes, so I will have to do it this week sometime.
Well, that is our Easter in an eggshell. We hope you had a weekend. The kids have spring break this week, so we get to play all week! Yeah!!
2 comments:
I love how Emily's hand is in the Easter Bunny's basket in the picture...it's like she's sneakily taking candy while he's distracted :) Smart girl!
So cute! I love your Easter Bunny! We had one here at Walmart that made my kids cry because it was so scary looking!
Post a Comment