Saturday, February 23, 2008



I was going through some pictures and found a few that I like. This one is of Ryan in Chloride, AZ . The murals on the rocks were amazing. The other thing that surprised me was the fact that we were in the middle of nowhere and we weren't the only ones there. There were several other people exporing the area.
The next picture is of a trip David and I took to Sedona, AZ last spring. I was too chicken to ride down the "Devil's Staircase" with David, so I took pictures. Now that I have seen that it really isn't that bad I will be riding down next time. I am learning to trust David more now driving. I used to think he would drive down or up anything not caring if we were would tip or roll, but I know to trust him. He knows his limits and won't go down things he shouldn't. We were supposed to go again last week, but it snowed so we stayed here and went skiing. It was the first time I had been skiing in 12 years, so I was a little nervous. I had a great time and look forward to going again, probably next year. I would like Amie to get older so that I can leave her with a babysitter.

No comments: