Christmas 2010
This was a monumental year for our family! Mitch helped David hang the Christmas lights on our house! He loved it...and so did I. He also put the star on our very tall tree. It makes me very happy but it also makes me very sad. My little boy is growing up.
Ryan loves Harry Potter. I would have loved to get him a huge HP lego set, but couldn't stomach the fact that I would have to spend over $100 to buy them. Instead we found a fun HP lego game. He had to assemble it before we could play and you can change the pieces around so every game is different.
Mitch and David both got guitars for Christmas. Mitch is taking a guitar class this year, so we thought it would be fun for him to have a guitar that actually fit him. David's is hard for him to hold. They have loved practicing and we all get to enjoy their music.
Shannon keeps reminding me that I never update my blog. She wants to
Christmas break was a lot of fun, but also a little disappointing. We took turns having the stomach flu for two weeks. Luckily, I had wrapped presents ahead of time, because Christmas Eve I was too sick to do anything. Everyone felt fine Christmas morning and day, but that night David and Ryan got sick. Unfortunately we had invited David's family for dinner thinking we were all better. I hope we didn't ruin other people's Christmas by sharing our sickness.
I loved the time we had to spend together as a family. We enjoyed celebrating Christ's birth and his life. We are so blessed to have the knowledge of our Savior and our lives are so full because of Him. I am so grateful for all of the blessings my family enjoys.
No comments:
Post a Comment