David, Amie and I went to Portland for my brother, Brent's, wedding. It was so fun to be together as a family again. Allison, Brent's wife, is such an amazing person. I have had so much fun getting to know her. She fits in so well with our family. She had several people comment that she looks more like our family than her own. My kids adore her and Steve keeps asking me when he will get to see "Awison" again. Thanks for finding such an awesome wife Brent!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Your trip looked fun and it was beautiful. I'm so glad you got to see your family. You DID do a good job for Halloween.
Cherilyn,
Those are beautiful pictures. I am struck my the oranges and browns. How beautiful. I love seeing your blog. It makes me feel like I know what's going on in your life. I hope all is well. Love Anne
Post a Comment