Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Pictures



We finally got family pictures taken, then I lost weight, so we are going to have to take them again. That's ok though, because the background isn't my favorite. We want to get some taken outside. I am hoping to do that within the next week. These are pretty fun pictures to have though.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Your family is so BEAUTIFUL!! I got on Shannon's blog and found you. I love seeing your pictures!

Unknown said...

Those are cute-everybody looks great. I can't believe how big your kids are!! We need to plan a trip together, well, as soon as we get a landcruiser.

Shannon said...

Okay, if my family turns out half as cute as yours, I'll be happy! I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! I'm so proud of Ryan for showing off his lack of teeth...I used to shut my mouth so tight in family pictures when I had lost mine! I miss you guys!

Amie said...

What nice pictures! Sherilyn, you look so different from the Cleveland days--or maybe I just haven't seen you for a really, really long time. :) What a gorgeous little family.

Tammy said...

What CUTE pictures! I'm so impressed you had them taken. We still haven't had a family picture taken since Sophie was born almost 2 years ago!!!

Amie is soooo adorable--what a cute smile. (And of course, the rest of you are photogenic, as well!) I miss you.

Shelley said...

Maybe you don't love the background, but your family looks wonderful!