Nathan, their cousin, is on the left, then Mitch, Steve, and Ryan. I am pretty sure Steve was enjoying himself! They have the funnest dad that lets them ride on the roof rack.
Emily and I had a lot of fun while the boys were gone. Emily got to choose whatever dinner she wanted. She had the coice of me cooking for her, or any restaurant she wanted to eat out at. She chose a microwave dinner. I was in the mood to go out to eat, so I tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted. Later on she found out that she could have had crab legs, so I think that may be on the menu next year. (I can't believe that she even knows what crab legs taste like. I was in high school or college before I ever had them.) I enjoyed a sandwich for dinner while she ate her "Kid's Cuisine" and we watched a Barbie movie. I made her crepes for breakfast in the morning and she made a craft, then we went to the cannery to get some of our year supply. It was a full day, but fun to spend with my girls.
The next picture is of Emily in her t-ball uniform. (Don't laugh at her Hello Kitty shoes, she thinks they are pretty awesome!) Emily has tons of fun with her friends and I am enjoying being her coach. I am waiting for someone to take a picture of me holding Amie on my hip while trying to be the first base coach. It must look pretty funny. The other great picture would be of the other coach bending over to get a baseball...she is 7 1/2 months pregnant! What a trooper. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures!
No comments:
Post a Comment