
Mitch, Ammon, Ryan riding on top our our truck.

Emily shooting her first M16. I think that is what it is called. I was a little nervous to say the least.

Mitch's turn. By the way, this picture doesn't show the other two people shooting .22's just behind me. Everyone was very cautious that day, but I asked David to please set up more strict rules while "playing" with such dangerous toys. The mother inside of me gets very nervous.
2 comments:
Holy Cow! You are a nice mom to let your kids experience the whole gun thing! The mom is me would definitely rain on their parade!
Hey, nice Photoshop work there on Steve! You're a pro!
And I agree with Kristy on the guns - my kids' mom would never let our kids stray within 10 miles of those! :-D Now, me on the other hand...
Love the blog. You have some fun pictures.
Paul
Post a Comment